Three Easy Ways To Order!
Order 6 or more bags and shipping is free anywhere in the continental United States!
|Porridge comes in two sizes:||18 oz. Bag = 8.25 servings
3 lb. Bag = 22.2 servings
|18 oz. bag|
|3 lb. bag|
|NOTE: Quantities can be adjusted in your shopping cart.|
By Mail – Earth's Supergrains • P.O. Box 504 • Vernon, VT 05354
- Download a printable order form here and send it to us!
By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone - 1-802-254-0460
Earth's Supergrains is available for purchase in the following locations:
- Brattleboro Food Coop, Brattleboro, VT
- Blue Mountain Produce, Wilmington, VT
- Foster's Market, Greenfield, MA
- Grafton Cheese Company, Brattleboro, VT
- Green Field’s Market, Greenfield, MA
- Hearth & Pantry, No. Berwick, ME
- Monadnock Food Co-op, Keene, NH
- Putney General Store, Putney VT
- River Bend Farm Market, Newfane, VT
- River Valley Market, Northampton, MA
- Trail Head Store, Orange MA
- Whole Foods, Hadley, MA
- Whole Foods, Portland, ME
- Winhall Market, Bondville, VT
Earth's Supergrains is served at the following locations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Brattleboro, VT
- Grace Cottage Hospital, Townsend, VT
- Marlboro College, Malboro, VT
- Marina Restaurant, Brattleboro, VT
- Vernon Green Nursing Home, Vernon VT
If you want Earth’s Supergrains in your favorite store, please let the store manager or buyer know and ask them to contact us!
A few mountain tops to the west from our facility, our friend Mark produces what we think is the finest maple syrup in Vermont. We like Mark's syrup and he likes our porridge - we find this to be a perfect match. It is available in Grades A, B, and dark.
We also have available his wonderful Granulated Pure Maple Sugar.
For pricing and ordering, give us a call at 1-802-254-0460!